It's that time of year again, where the Arizona heat dies out and we break into our mittens and slippers.
What a great time to dive into a book next to the fire and a warm drink in hand. However, have you ever thought about finding a book that you can read with your kiddo at home, together?
1. Charlotte's Web (Grades 3-5)
2. Where The Sidewalk Ends (Grades 4-6)
3. The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe (Grades 5-7)
4. The Little Prince (Grades 3-4)
5. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Grades 6-12)